AAS 3980 - Internship in African and African American Studies
Credits: 1-12 (0 + 3-36)
Prerequisite(s): Major in African and African American studies; junior or senior status; permission of instructor
Description: Supervised by a faculty member within the major department, internships provide practical, hands-on experience in a professional field related to the major. Internship placements must be established prior to enrollment in this course in consultation with the Applied Learning Center.
To register with the Applied Learning Center, students must meet the following qualifications:
- Completed at least one semester at MSU Denver
- Sophomore, junior or senior status
- Declared major in an undergraduate program
- 2.5 minimum cumulative GPA at MSU Denver
- Currently enrolled and taking classes at MSU Denver
For information and instructions on finding and enrolling in an internship, contact the Applied Learning Center at 303-556-3290 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Note: Variable Credit
Add to Portfolio (opens a new window)